An easy, tasty way to perk up basic broccoli.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 pound broccoli, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cover a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Combine all the ingredients except the broccoli in a small bowl and whisk.
- Put the broccoli on the cookie sheet and pour the mixture over, tossing to be sure the broccoli is all coated.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes or until the broccoli starts to char just at the edges.
- If you’re not a fan of anything spicy, you can leave out the pepper flakes. It will still be delicious!
- Serving Size: 4