It seems every job (or, um, hobby in this case) has a cycle of things that need to get done every once in a while. In the whirl of reading, cooking and reviewing though, it’s hard to schedule time to get them done. Plus. TEDIOUS. Some of these tasks aren’t the most fun, but they do need to be done. That rhymed. Oops. Anyway, here’s what I’ll be up to for the next few days. I also have a review I’ll be putting up tomorrow written by my friend Maria Rose from Straight Shootin’ Book Reviews, with a recipe by me! It’s the first of these collaborations I’ve done so hopefully everyone will dig it.
- Write and schedule 4 reviews
- Finish checking the blog for broken links
- Put 5 recipes into the recipe plug-in a day
- Do 3 of these mini challenges
- Comment on other challenge participants’ blogs
- Participate in at least 1 challenge twitter chat
- Update my review calendar (three months out)
- Go to the post office and claim my p.o. box
- Respond to guest post emails
Well, that looks like a lot of work and I might not get to everything, but hey, progress is progress!